Rego Petroleum Services Limited was found in 1997 as an independent geoscience and engineering consultancy company. The company is wholly owned by Nigerians, but with very strong technical affiliations with foreign consultants. Its services focus on maximizing the return on clients’ investments while minimizing their risk.
- Unique and creative solutions that meet clients’ expectations.
- Continuous search for solution that would add value to our clients’ business
- Creative approaches to the clients’ special needs in order to find unique solutions
- Team work based on the integration of client’s workflow with that of our team
- Professional quality of services provided by highly motivated team
- Creative work with information
- Professional and strictly ethical relations with technical bodies (SPE and NAPE)
- Courage and readiness to communicate challenges to our client
- Expertise and professionalism
- Unique solutions
- International know-how, combined with experience in Niger-Deltadata driven
- wide-ranging contacts
- flexibility and attainability
To be a major service company that provides a full range of services to the petroleum and allied industries using the state-of-the-art technologies.
To offer services to the petroleum and allied industries, that adequately meet their needs, for the mutual benefit of the parties and host community.
We are respected
Rego Petroleum Services limited has steadily grown into one of the largest indigenous service firms in Nigeria. Our initiative and passion for knowledge ensure that we are able to meet the ever changing needs of our clients.
We are resourceful
We listen to our client-engaging them from the first meeting through to the production of the final report. We recognize our clients’ expertise and insight and combine it with our independent analysis to ensure a comprehensive result.
We are responsible
We have a solid reputation among our clients and within the industry. Our executive team is well regarded for their active involvement in industry associations. Our employees are regularly sought after for engagement in the industry. Participation in a wide range of international events and projects is helping to build our reputation and extent our influence around the globe.
We are known for the attention we give each client. We take the time to understand what you know and what you expect from the process. Then we apply our knowledge, experience and skill sets to recognize the value of our clients see in their resources. It’s one of the things that set us apart.
We have organized our operational staff into client-focused, multidisciplinary teams that include geologists, geophysicists, petrophysicists and engineers to meet needs ranging from resource evaluations to resource studies. Each group reports to the Managing Director. The Managing Director has extensive experience of performing, organizing and delivering technical and commercial consultancy services to the oil and gas industry.
Your project is assigned to a specific project manager who matches our expertise to your requirements. Our team sees the trends beyond the data and work to ensure our reports encompass the bigger picture. Clients benefit from an increased dialogue that ensures we capture the full value of the asset and understand its potential from the long-term perspective.
Rego Petroleum Services Limited is based in Lagos and performs the majority of its project work in-house. This promotes lateral learning, the sharing of best practices, ideals and technologies from other projects and provides a gateway to an impressive library of data, together with access to industry-recognized technical software packages. We invest in technology and infrastructure that support the local content initiatives of the federal government of Nigeria.
The Rego office in Lagos is a building complex accommodating over 15 workstations and 16 seats conference room for meeting, workshops and training. All our offices are fully equipped with modern office furniture, fire extinguisher, fire alarm and smoke detectors.
Rego Petroleum Services Limited has developed one of the most experienced and efficient geoscience and engineering support team in Nigeria.
Areas of core expertise include;
- Static Reservoir Modeling
- Dynamic Reservoir Simulation
- Asset Development Planning
- Reserve Estimation
- Field Review
- Wellbore Utilization Studies
- Well Test Analysis
- Production Technology-Production Optimization-Artificial and Lift Design
Rego Petroleum Services Limited has successfully worked with the following clients:
- Chevron Nigeria Limited
- Shell Petroleum Development Company Nigeria Limited
- Conoil Producing Limited
- Pan Ocean Oil Corporation (WEM)
- Watersmith Petroman Oil Limited